Dos Rios Partners has reached a final close on Dos Rios Partners, L.P. raising $225 million. Texas-based Dos Rios invests in the junior securities of growing niche businesses with approximately $2.0 – $8.0 million in EBITDA.
Dos Rios Partners, a Texas-based private equity firm, announced today that it conducted the final close for Dos Rios Partners, L.P. (“the Fund” or “Dos Rios”). The Fund, which was over-subscribed, raised its $225 million fund maximum.
Dos Rios’ limited partners constitute a diverse group. They include:
• both new investors and a large number of investors who have supported the Fund’s four Principals in the past;
• investors from every major region of the country but principally investors who reside in Dos Rios’ six-state regional niche; and
• a wide variety of investor types, including large financial institutions, (e.g. commercial banks, foundations and investment/insurance companies), family offices, individual investors, former portfolio-company executives and the four Principals, who together contributed a significant portion of the Fund’s total private capital.
“We are deeply grateful for the support of our limited partners” said Dos Rios Partner Bo Baskin. “We intend to work as hard and intelligently as we know how to deserve their trust and confidence.”
ABOUT DOS RIOS
Dos Rios is a Texas-based private equity partnership formed by four Partners – Bo Baskin, Wayne Patterson, Jay Turner and Kevin Benoit. Dos Rios invests in the junior (i.e. common, preferred and/or mezzanine) securities of proven, growing niche businesses with approximately $2.0 – $8.0 million in EBITDA, alongside strong, motivated management teams. Dos Rios can help these small businesses with either control or non-control transactions.
“Dos Rios” refers to two great rivers – the Mississippi and the Rio Grande. These great rivers and the Gulf of Mexico, into which these rivers flow, cradle the six-state regional niche (i.e. Texas, Arkansas, Colorado, Louisiana, New Mexico and Oklahoma) on which the Fund focuses. This area constitutes the country’s fastest growing region.
Dos Rios is strategically located in three major metropolitan areas and five major cities (i.e. Austin/San Antonio, Dallas/Fort Worth and Houston).
Take your pick!
- Buyouts delivers exclusive news and analysis about private equity deals, fundraising, top-quartile managers and more. Get your FREE trial or subscribe now.
- VC Journal provides exclusive news and analysis about venture capital deals, fundraising, top-quartile investors and more. Get your FREE trial or subscribe now.