Alibaba in talks to buy Financial Times

Alibaba is in talks to buy in a deal that could value the Chinese food delivery platform at $9.5 billion, the Financial Times said. Alibaba and Ant Financial already own 40 percent but are looking to buy the remaining 60 percent from existing investors including Baidu, the story said.