Franklin Templeton Investments has appointed Peter Vincent as head of alternatives sales, Europe. Reporting to Jamie Hammond, managing director, Europe, Vincent is responsible for new business development of the group’s alternative products in Europe.
Franklin Templeton Investments is pleased to announce the appointment of Peter Vincent as Head of Alternatives Sales, Europe. Reporting to Jamie Hammond, Managing Director, Europe, Mr. Vincent is responsible for new business development of the group’s alternative products in Europe. Based in London, he will work closely with the existing European distribution teams to support the growth of Franklin Templeton’s alternative products.
Prior to joining the group, Mr. Vincent worked at Fauchier Partners for seven years where he was responsible for institutional business development and client relations in the UK and Ireland. He also held previous roles at Swiss Re, UFJ International and Bankers Trust. Mr. Vincent brings with him over 20 years of experience from the financial services industry.
Commenting on the new hire, Mr. Hammond said: “We see growing interest in alternative products throughout the region. The continued expansion of Franklin Templeton’s alternatives and solutions platform remains a core strategic initiative for our business and I am delighted that Peter has joined us in this newly-created position. There are some exciting opportunities ahead and we are well-positioned for alternatives sales growth both in the traditional institutional market as well as within the wealth management channel.”
Mr. Vincent added: “This is an exciting opportunity. Franklin Templeton is one of the world’s largest asset managers with extensive presence globally. The group has an excellent array of products which offer tremendous opportunity for the alternatives channel.”
Franklin Templeton’s alternative investments offerings include:
• the integrated hedge fund solutions of K2 Advisors, in which Franklin Templeton holds a majority stake;
• the emerging markets private equity capabilities of Darby Private Equity and Templeton Emerging Markets Group;
• the global property and real asset offerings of Franklin Templeton Real Asset Advisors;
• the commodities and managed futures strategies of alternative investments specialist Pelagos Capital Management; and
• select global macro strategies of Franklin Templeton Fixed Income.
For further information please contact:
Tel: +44 20 7294 3625
Switchboard: +44 20 7490 8828
Senior PR Executive
Franklin Templeton Investments
Tel: +44 20 7073 8615
Switchboard: +44 20 7073 8500
Notes to Editors:
1. Franklin Resources, Inc. [NYSE:BEN] is a global investment management organization operating as Franklin Templeton Investments. Franklin Templeton Investments provides global and domestic investment management solutions managed by its Franklin, Templeton, Mutual Series, Bissett, Fiduciary Trust, Darby, Balanced Equity Management and K2 investment teams. The San Mateo, CA-based company has more than 65 years of investment experience and over $868 billion in assets under management as of 31 October 2013. For more information, please call +1-800/DIAL BEN® or visit franklinresources.com.
This press release is intended to be of general interest only, and does not constitute professional advice. Franklin Templeton Investments and its management groups have exercised professional care and diligence in the collection and processing of the information in this press release. Franklin Templeton Investments makes no representations or warranties with respect to the accuracy of this document. Franklin Templeton Investments shall not be liable to any user of this report or to any other person or entity for the inaccuracy of information contained in this press release or for any errors or omissions in its contents, regardless of the cause of such inaccuracy, error or omission.
Any research and analysis contained in this document has been procured by Franklin Templeton Investments for its own purposes.
For more information, UK investors should contact: Franklin Templeton Investments, The Adelphi, 1-11 John Adam Street, London WC2N 6HT Phone: 0800 305 306, E-Mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Issued by Franklin Templeton Investment Management Limited (FTIML). FTIML is authorised and regulated in the United Kingdom by the Financial Conduct Authority.
Copyright © 2013. Franklin Templeton Investments. All rights reserved.