Investment Dealers’ Digest has released its third-annual compendium of top dealmakers, attorneys and advisors under 40. It’s a good introduction to a bunch of folks who if you don’t know yet, you will know soon.
Perhaps as a sign of the times, however, less than 25% are private equity pros. The elite eight are:
- Steve Chang, co-founding partner of Clearlake Capital
- Ajit Nedungad, managing director with TA Associates
- Melissa Ma, managing director with Asia Alternatives Management
- Josh Wolf-Powers, co-founding partner of Blue Wolf Capital
- Darren Redmayne, managing director with Lincoln International
- Oliver Sarkozy, managing director with The Carlyle Group
- David Schamis, managing director with J.C. Flowers & Co.
- Todd Sisitsky, partner with TPG Capital.
Get the full list here (sub req).