Some links to kick off your Thursday:
* Goodbye Carlyle Capital. We hardly knew ya.
* Killing the KKR IPO may not be as easy as it sounds.
* BreakingViews has compiled its coverage of the Blackstone IPO in book form.
* The scalps of the credit crunch. Kinda hard to feel too bad for folks who: (A) Helped cause the credit crunch, and (B) Got paid handsomley on their way out the door. So maybe the Golden Tickets of the credit crunch…
* Eliot Spitzer once returned a $50,000 donation from a man accused of paying for sex. “There will only be one John associated with this campaign,” Spitzer said (to himself).