Some links to kick off your Friday:
* AOL acquisitions: Yesterday Bebo. Tomorrow KickApps?
* Venture capitalist Will Price is switching sides, by agreeing to become CEO of build-your-own widget company Widgetbox. He explains why.
* Vikram Pandit is the $216 million man.
* David Rubenstein says that The Carlyle Group will get past the “hiccup” in his firm’s relationship with Wall Street, caused by the collapse of its mortgage-backed securities fund.
* Are private equity firms dropping out of the Zagats auction?
* An Adobe executive leaves to join Silver Lake’s middle-market fund.
* I’m pretty sure this clip isn’t on the CNBC homepage:[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/w/?v=Jjhrtclvixw]