Some links to kick off your Thursday:
* What the VC world doesn’t need now is another social network. But no amount of caterwauling will stop the biz plans from coming in the door. To do that, you’ve actually got to stop funding them.
* How would a holder of a Bear share fare in Delaware?
* Doubleday has already signed its author for Bear Stearns: The Rise and Fall.
* The Sundance Channel is up for sale. Its films may be independent, but it won’t be for long…
* Don Dodge on Y Combinator Demo Day. Which startup will be the next Google?
* Who’s to blame for Clear Channel not closing yet: The banks or the buyouts firms? It depends on who you ask.