* Are private equity firms buying rent-controlled apartment properties in New York, and then pressuring tenants to move out? That’s the accusation in today’s New York Times. As an aside, I like the term “predatory equity” more than “vulture capitalists.”
* Josh Kopelman on how to ask for the order.
* Foot-in-Mouth Flu: Yesterday it was Steve Schwarzman. Today it’s activist shareholder Evelyn Davis.
* The House of Reps passes the Pro-IP act, which is intended to strengthen copyright protection.
* Be it resolved: U.S. is a third-world nation.
* Wallstrip on Google:[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/w/?v=_MkE9JbuniE]