* BCE repricing fears persist, in the wake of what happened earlier this week with Clear Channel.
* VentureBeat has a Q&A with Steve Jurvetson, on a cleantech biz plan competition and playing God.
* CBS buys CNet. Now who should buy CBS? Felix suggests Berkshire Hathaway.
* A $100 cheesesteak? If you’ve had it, be ashamed. For my money — and tastebuds — best cheesesteak is still right outside of Philly, at a shop called Bella Italia in Ardmore, PA.
* Facebook, live-action style (hat tip Reuters DealZone):[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/w/?v=nrlSkU0TFLs]