* Private equity goes gaga for Bollywood.
* Hey entrepreneurs: Make sure to strip out all the notes and comments on your biz plans, before passing them onto venture capitalists. If not, this could happen.
* Two PE groups bid $12 billion to lease the Pennsylvania Turnpike. I hope each offer includes plans to add a breakdown lane.
* Will Clear Channel shareholders snub the sub?
* Delaware has dominated corporate law for nearly 100 years, and it’s not going to give that up quietly.
* Facebook stresses its independence, as Microsoft makes a new play for Yahoo.
* Wallstrip on Brinks: [youtube=http://www.youtube.com/w/?v=R-l6-Bqiizg]