* We’ve sold more than 750 tickets for peHUB Across America. Do you have yours yet?
* The BCE battle proves that the “Chinese wall between investment banking and wealth management is rock solid and sky-high at CIBC and TD bank.”
* VC-backed bust: Akimbo, with more than $55 million down the drain.
* Are mega-buyout firms ready to hang up on a giant mobile tower sale in Indonesia? The issues appear to be new foreign ownership rules and mixed signals from the seller.
* Halliburton tops Candover’s bid for UK oil services company Expro International.
* Citigroup still bullish on M&A.
* If a Wall Street Journal moves to midtown, is it still a Wall Street Journal?
* ComScore’s latest search engine rankings.
* UK hedge fund manager Christopher Hohn heads to court.
* Wallstrip on Wrigley/Mars: [youtube=http://www.youtube.com/w/?v=o-WY5Et_nDw]