* When investing, thinking can cost you money.
* Greenspan: U.S. recession still likely.
* A corrupt hedge fund manager commits suicide, but that isn’t stopping lawsuits against him by former NFL players who claim to have been ripped off.
* Evercore Partners has delayed raising its third private equity fund, following co-founder Austin Beutner’s decision to retire.
* The Economist on Barbarians at the Vault.
* Borders returns to online retailing. Does that make it more or less likely of an acquisition target for Barnes & Noble?
* Who’s going to pump more money into Joost?
* “They make Play-Doh too!” Wallstrip on Hasbro: [youtube=http://www.youtube.com/w/?v=5fzOeHrWHzY]