* Loose lips sink deals. That’s the finding of a new study, which claims that press links make M&A transactions less likely to close. It also found that leaked deals that do close tend to do so at a lower premium. Take that conventional wisdom.
* MC Hammer offers advice to Intel Capital’s CEOs.
* Cerberus takes a beating. Not just Chrysler and GMAC, but also Air Canada and Aozora Bank.
* I linked on Monday to a recent Scott Kirsner column, which noted that not a single company incubated by Y Combinator’s Boston office has been funded by Boston VCs. Scott has now posted a related video interview with Y Combinator co-founder Paul Graham.
* Blodget says that HuffingtonPost is looking to raise another $10 million, with a valuation of around $80 million.
* Peter Lattman is down at SuperReturns Americas, and has the notable quotables.
* Lehman Bros. battles an insurgent investor.
* Wallstrip on Blockbuster and Circuit City: [youtube=http://www.youtube.com/w/?v=LAcLxtEbNVg]