* Lehman Bros. may report its lousy Q2 numbers early, to “quiet doubts about its future.”
* All Alltel, all the time: Morgan Stanley’s big coup. TPG and Goldman’s profitable quick flip. Verizon Wireless’ strong move. Win, win, win? Well, at least until the FCC requires some spectrum divestiture.
* Consumer sentiment: Men are more pessimistic (and that’s rare).
* Not so fast: ConnectU isn’t done litigating against Facebook, and claims to have found some “smoking gun” evidence.
* The latest Bay Area VC sentiment survey, from Fenwick & West.
* Zagat can find the best restaurant in Tampa, but it can’t find a buyer.
* Wallstrip on AOL: [youtube=http://www.youtube.com/w/?v=KQgZrUtOllg]