* You’re not fired, but you’re also not staying put. What to do when you get transferred.
* PE-backed bust: Goody’s.
* Candover and Cinven make a play for Informa. Yup, same Informa that’s already in talks for a £3 billion merger with United Business Media.
* Time Warner would consider buying GE if it was for sale. But GE is not for sale so Time Warner has no plans to buy it. But, if it were for sale… See the circle we’re in here.
* The difficulties of spinning an in-house technology out into an independent company.
* Bloomberg says that Lehman is not Bear Stearns, Part Deux.
* Canoe Ventures launches, but it’s not a venture capital firm.