* The BCE case hits Canada’s Supreme Court today. Here’s your primer.
* Jeff Weiner has left Yahoo to become an executive-in-residence with both Accel Partners and Greylock Partners. Hmmm… what high-profile Web company do these two firms have in common?
* Goldman Sachs fired up to 25% of its “vice presidents” last week, in layoffs aimed at trimming the junior investment banker roles. Yup, they’re the ones who made bad decisions.
* Stoli vodka is on the block for up to $3 billion. Expect bids from both Investor AB and EQT Partners — both of which lost out on the recent Absolut auction to Pernod.
* Chinese M&A hit record highs in May.
* It’s June 17 — otherwise known as Firefox Download Day. Version 3 is available here.
* JPMorgan gets its logo back.
* It’s good to be an executive at GTCR-backed Solera.
* Wallstrip with Disqus founder Daniel Ha:[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/w/?v= yLXQ0pMV3-Q]