* Clear Channel CEO John Hogan is apparently part of the post-buyout plans, signing a 5-year contract extension.
* More Bear Stearns indictments to come? Common sense says “hell yeah!”
* Which undergrad majors lead to the highest incomes. Some research from UT Austin: Majors.pdf
* Sam Adams helps outs a neighbor.
* LinkedIn quietly launches an ad network. Let the monetization begin.
* M&A lies (and why they’re sometimes true)
* Icahn promises to discuss Yahoo. But not quite yet.
* Ex-Intel boss Andy Grove pushes electric cars.
* Wallstrip on Natus Medical:[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/w/?v=R-XsyVyQ1E4]