* How low can the BCE buyout price go?
* Last week the NVCA surveyed its members about the total absence of VC-backed IPOs in Q2. Here’s what they found, in PowerPoint format: Capital Markets Crisis.ppt
* A “mysterious private equity firm” has offered to buy Krispy Kreme.
* Huntsman vs. Hexion is taking a long road to Delaware.
* You commented, Icahn responds.
* Jason Mendelson continues his Law Firm 2.0 series, this time focusing on associate hiring & retention.
* Dubai puts David Smoot in charge of private equity. I’ll assume he’s not the Smoot from that MIT frat house…
* Wallstrip interviews Daniel James, founder of Three Rings:[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/w/?v=rLyysQ_9vrE]