Yeah, I’m back. Let’s get to it:
* The $2 billion Huawei auction just got more interesting, with Providence Equity Partners, General Atlantic and Silver Lake entering the fray.
* Jim Cramer: Get Shorties
* Icahn on the absurdity of the golden parachute. On this, me and Mr. Carl agree 100%.
* A personal plane that gets better mileage than an SUV?
* Facebook unveils a redesign that will give users more control over what information they do, and don’t, disseminate.
* A new book on how companies can be broadsided by online commentary, and how they can defend themselves.
* Wallstrip on Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac:[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/w/?v=pUtbhNI5zHA]