* Who’s the better CEO: Bruce Wayne or Tony Stark?
* Don’t wear flip-flops… and other advice for summer law associates.
* AOL M&A chief Jorge Espinal is leaving to become a venture capitalist with Velocity Interactive Group. At this rate, will there be any corpdev guys left for VCs to buy companies from?
* Last month, KKR rearranged its back-office personnel. Now it’s gone and hired William Sonneborn, former president and COO of TCW, to help further develop its asset management business. Both are signs that KKR is still (inexplicably) serious about going public.
* VC-backed bust: Monitor110. Apparently my new corporate overlords decided against buying them, and VCs balked at a new round.
* A new study has found that there was a rise in minority PE deals in China and India during the first half of 2008.
* Brocade is buying Foundry for $3 billion. Apparently that works out to a valuation of $3 million per Foundry employee. Mmmnnn…. Bubblicious.
* Wallstrip bites into Papa John’s: [youtube=http://www.youtube.com/w/?v=MgcqMO0U2Wc]