Some links to kick off your Monday:
* Cerberus has its first Chrysler crisis: UAW sets Wednesday strike date, if it can’t work out a deal.
* Germany will soon implement a new law aimed at “protecting” German companies from foreign acquirors, and increasing M&A transparency. Will it do either?
* Intel launches a website to let people rank compelling software business ideas. Social ranking meets due diligence. Matt Marshall’s got the details.
* Venture capitalists threaten to leave the British Venture Capital Association. Would it then just become the British Association? Here’s the story.
* Centerbridge has a signat headache in its proposed buyout of Dana Corp. Its name is Appaloosa.