* Desperately seeking certainty: Have PE merger agreements changed in the wake of all the busted deals? Not as much as you’d think.
* Carlyle’s failed efforts to buy Xugong Group illustrates China’s growing resistance to foreign ownership, according to Seeking Alpha.
* More bad news out of China for Carlyle, as insurer China Pacific has opted to delay its IPO.
* The leveraged loan market has a new worry on the horizon.
* Mark Zuckerberg said yesterday that more than $200 million has been invested in social networking app developers. Assuming that includes the new $29 million round for Zynga.
* More legal troubles for Redlasso, which makes bloggers like me sad.
* Wallstrip interviews Gil Schwartz (aka Stanley Bing): [youtube=http://www.youtube.com/w/?v=7TM7hq-3AdQ]