* How does the SemGroup bankruptcy get worse? By filings detailing that its creditors include a pawn shop, massage clinics and Hooters restaurants.
* Where President Bush sees winos, John McCain sees villains.
* When it comes to Sallie Mae and Freddie Mac, William Poole sees our own inaction.
( Venture capital performance showed positive returns across all investment horizons through Q1 2008, according to new data from Thomson Reuters and the National Venture Capital Association. Here’s the release: VCperf.pdf
* Database pioneer Mike Stonebraker has a new startup, and it’s already raised funds from Flybridge Capital Partners and Kepha Partners.
* T. Boone Pickens is voting for McCain, but thinks his energy policy could use some work.
* Wallstrip on Almost Family Inc.:[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/w/?v=hWedqU37oP0]