* Most institutional investors expect another major financial firm to fail in the next six months, according to a new survey.
* ABN Amro unloads around $1.5 billion of private equity assets.
* Atalya Capital Management is helping to put Bennigan’s back together again, with the help of franchisees. Too bad, since I was planning to decorate my home with a variety of metal Coke signs and billiard table lamps. Now where will I get them from? Pizzeria Uno?
* Sorkin on Quattrone, who blames the Spitzer-era separation of analyst and banker for the recent lack of tech IPOs. Long on concerns, but short on solutions.
* Last week’s M&A roundup.
* Carl Icahn takes on Lynn Stout.
* Wallstrip on a bear market:[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/w/?v=JyknYPc2TBU]