* SEC scraps Edgar for IDEA. Dear John Thain calls BS.
* Digital media’s slowest revenue quarter… ever.
* Earlier this month, Connie wrote about how Steven Brill’s Clear — a members-only service for speedier airport security check-in — was raising $30 million at a $90 million pre-money valuation. Looks like the round ended up at $44.4 million, with Spark Capital leading.
* U.S. private equity firm Paine & Partners wants to do more deals in Germany. That’s fine and dandy, so long as the German government doesn’t use a new law to block them.
* Wilbur Ross has a solution to the credit crisis.
* Former IMF chief economist Kenneth Rogoff says to expect another large U.S. bank collapse.
* Are homebuilders nearing a bottom?
* The Spiral Part II: Managing Directors Everywhere[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/w/?v=HO3N1Xtg4H4]