* Global rate cuts in order to slow the global freefall.
* How your face should look at various levels of market collapse. (h/t DealBreaker)
* Carl Icahn asks you to join the United Shareholders of America.
* Brokaw’s first “discussion” question last night was the one I asked two weeks ago. Unfortunately, neither candidate answered it except to invoke Warren Buffett (who I can’t really see leaving Nebraska). Heidi did some live-blogging on the economic parts.
* Wharton: Do the answers to our current financial woes lie in the past?
* Carney on Cox, an “unlikely villain.”
* Cramer on Colbert: