* BCE Plan B.
* “Bailout” is Merriam-Webster’s word of the year.
* Apple has most everything on sale today, but the iPhone and MacBook Pro are full-price.
* TARP has lots of problems, including a lack of staffers to manage it.
* A local Fox affiliate goes in search of Dick Fuld.
* Post-layoff options: 8 strategies to pursue if you get the axe.
* Knowledge @Wharton on the fairness isssue: What to do about the flood of home foreclosures.
* Ritholtz is on credit crisis watch, and the view is mixed.
* Since today is all about shopping, here’s a video of the Consumer Panel from the recent Buyouts West event in Los Angeles. It’s moderated by our own Erin Griffith: