* Felix Salmon: Don’t worry Harvard, you’re still rich.
* BusinessWeek sums up private equity’s year from hell.
* GM and Chrysler consider prepackaged bankruptcy, according to Bloomberg.
* Napa Valley’s “wine shrine” files for Chapter 11 bankruptcy.
* Techmeme gives up on fully-automated news aggregation. A rare Web 2.0 win for editorial judgment.
* Justin Fox suggests that Citigroup was doomed from the start.
* I was on New England Cable News the other night, chatting up Detroit and other economic sadness. Here’s the video.
* Also did a CNBC spot about whether deal-making is dead. Video here.
* Phil Orlando of Federated Investment talks about calling a bottom: