Some links to kick off your Monday:
* Steve Schwarzman saw the peHUB analysis of PR pro donations to presidential candidates, and doesn’t understand why Obama and Clinton got so much love. Ok, it’s the Fake Steve Schwarzman, but still…
* A social network for venture capitalists, by venture capitalists.
* The Deal examines why secondaries are hot.
* There won’t be any breakup fee associated with the busted Harman International buyout, as both sides have reached a deal.
* Mercury News reviews Tom Perkins’ upcoming memoir.