* Newsweek: The reeducation of Larry Summers.
* Todd Harrison: The reverse industrial revolution.
* Roger Lowenstein: Hoover revisited.
* Howard Lindzon forms a VC fund for social apps.
* Treasury’s “stress tests” are intentionally using two different near-term economic scenarios.
* VCs think they may have found some recession-proof startups (VCJ sub req.)
* Feds should stop TARP recipients from handing out lollipops at the teller counter.
* Spencer Ante sits down with Mike Moritz.
* The season finale of Top Chef was last night (Lost & Top Chef had been a wonderful back-to-back), so Hillary Lewis details what all the past winners are up to. If you live in NYC and haven’t yet eaten at Perilla, you’re missing out…
* Foundry Group’s Jason Mendelson this week was asked to present a crash course on venture capital. Here was his slideshow deck:
* HubSpot CEO Brian Halligan with some advice for jobseekers