* Charlie Gasparino: Sandy Weill fumes.
* Carlyle Group writes down Fund 4 in Q4, but not by as much as many of its peers.
* Poor Deuce McAllister. First he gets cut by the Saints. Now an auto dealership bearing his name files for Chapter 11 (and he personally owes nearly $7m).
* Merrill’s $10 million+ men. So much for the notion that all those bonus recipients were strong performers caught in a larger storm.
* Steven Malanga: How many entrepreneurs can government create.
* Is Blackstone Group stock poised for a comeback? Pete Najarian thinks so, based on the options market: