* Credit Suisse says an investor stole hundreds of millions of dollars from its PE funds unit: “A brazen conspiracy… to cheat and deceive on an unmatched scale.”
* Henry Blodget: Alan Greenspan’s fatal flaw was a need to be liked.
* Spencer Ante: Facebook is trying to secure $100 million, via a handful of credit lines that would help it finance leases for new hardware.
* Dan Gross: Let individual investors in on the toxic asset plan.
* Tensions at Nomura as Lehman bonuses loom. I’ve heard similar gripes coming out of Barclays.
* Steve Randy Waldman: Degrees of recourse, vis-a-vis the Geithner toxic plan.