* Topps is offering a new set of trading cards featuring famous hoaxes and scams, including one for Bernie Madoff (the 1908 Honus Wagner of this set, I believe). This story sounds like an April 1 hoax of its own, but the AP pickup gives it additional credence.
* The Tulane M&A Conference begins today, and the likely attendees are pessimistic.
* What do nudists, Britney Spears and AIG executives all have in common?
* Morning Call: U.S. futures point upward, London up 3% in early trading, European shares rise for third straight day, the Nikkei jumps on auto rally and Hong Kong surges 7.4% to close at a three-month high.
* Jeff Nolan: Is Twitter killing RSS?
* A live Twitterfeed from the G20, via CoverItLive, via Kedrosky.
* By the power of Gray Skull… GTCR buys He-Man. And Casper. And Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer, etc.
* Babson College’s start-up career fair is next Wednesday. So if you’re a small company looking to hire an undergrad or MBA…
* Becky Quick interviewed Ken Lewis on Squawk Box this morning. Here’s Part I: