Some links to kick off your Monday:
* What a difference a year makes: Chunk Prince is down, Maria Bartiromo is up.
* The Teamsters do private equity.
* No (direct) subprime impact on venture capital.
* Chinese regulators have blocked Goldman Sachs’ deal for a 10% stake in automotive glassmaker Fuyao. Apparently the company’s stock price tripled during the yearlong review process.
* Chris Flowers must relish public scrutiny. Still entangled in the Sallie Mae mess, he’s now trying to acquire troubled UK bank Northern Rock. And how are the British critics receiving his bailout bid? By calling him a vulture…