Some links to kick off your Tuesday:
* Citigroup is the latest financial institution to sell a piece of itself to Abu Dhabi. Just another log on what is becoming a sovereign wealth fund fire.
* Stephen Schwarzman emerges from his bunker and (gasp!) speaks.
* PE industry expects lower returns from India, but still plans to do plenty of deals.
* Talking points (literally) for entrepreneurs, from venture capitalist Matt Winn.
* Scott Kirsner asks if we’re in another Internet bubble — including video from the recent TechCrunch Boston party.