Some links to kick off your Tuesday:
* With new debt hard to find, some PE firms are being forced to pump more of their own money (gasp!) into portfolio companies.
* The Top 40 dealmakers under 40, according to IDD.
* Is Libya about to become the next powerhouse sovereign wealth fund?
* A videotaped conversation with Arthur Rock.
* Dubai’s next investment target? U.S. industries rocked by the subprime mortgage mess.
* KKR sells off the final pieces of a conglomerate it bought from Siemens five years ago.
* The NVCA sends its gratitude to the Senate, for caving on the carried interest tax increase: CIsenatepassage.pdf