Some links to kick off your Monday:
* Private equity IRRs take a Q3 hit.
* The Industry Standard has been relaunched… as an online predictions market.
* Goldman stepped in to help get the Harrah’s deal done, and even received a small equity slice for its troubles.
* Did the wireless spectrum auction help spark Microsoft’s Yahoo bid?
* PE firms have considered bailing out the bond insurers, but are balking at the risk, according to The FT.
* The flow of debt financing from BDCs is threatened. (sub req.)
* Florida is the place to go for discount VC deals (sub req.)