Some links to kick off your Super Tuesday:
* Marc Andreesen goes contrarian on what MicroHoo would mean for VC-backed startups.
* French bank Natixis is suing UK private equity firm Terra Firma: “The pressure-cooker working environment of Guy Hands’ Terra Firma may have driven two executives to conceal a critical error in the cash flow projections for the collapsed television rentals business Boxclever.”
* Moody’s says activist shareholders are fueling high debt loads at public tech companies.
* VC-backed bust alert: Blue Frog croaks.
* The New Yorker publishes a mostly-sympathetic profile of Blackstone boss Steve Schwarzman. More on this later today…