Some links to kick off your Wednesday:
* Chuck Grassley says his bill to raise taxes on publicly-traded PE firms is stalled, but he’s moving ahead will efforts to raze offshore tax shelters.
* European buyout bigs form their own lobbying group.
* Steven Davidoff doesn’t have much sympathy for Blackstone’s position in the ADS case.
* Looks like online video Revver will be the next VC-backed bust. Nearly $15 million in VC funding, and now its begging to be acquired for between $300k-$500k.
* Rob Shurtleff on bridge notes to nowhere.
* Can Warren Buffett broker a MicroHoo truce?