Some links to kick off your Tuesday:
* Fortune goes inside Bob Nardelli’s turnaround plan for Chrysler.
* Clear Channel might be getting closer to a deal close, as the DoJ might grant antitrust clearance by tomorrow.
* Hedge fund managers are giving more money to Democrats than Republicans, in this year’s presidential race.
* Scott Kirsner does a video interview with MIT Media Lab professor Paul Maeda.
* Will Health 2.0 reduce healthcare cost variations?
* Be sure to get the latest industry news here…