Some links to kick off your Wednesday:
* An Obama victory is now more likely than the U.S. sliding into a recession, according to the futures markets. I’d buy them both…
* Wall Street is still suffering a major leveraged loan hangover. Heidi Moore says that it wasn’t worth the buzz.
* Joe Zhou, head of Kleiner Perkins’ Beijing office, has left to launch his own firm.
* Former Refco boss Phillip Bennett last week pled guilty to criminal charges. Now the SEC is adding some civil charges to the mix.
* A reminder that I’ll be at VC in the Rockies this time next week. Will you?