Here are the 10 most popular private equity-related posts on peHUB for Oct. 17 – 23. (Go here for our top 10 VC posts and a photo of a teensy-weensy elephant.)
1. Hot deal! Francisco gets bids of $400M for eFront: sources
2. Who is the best-performing public pension based on PE returns?
3. Vista Equity blows past target for fund V, raises $5.8 bln
4. LPs rejoice! Free benchmarks are now available from Bison
5. How high will the secondaries market go?
6. CD&R hires ex-GE Healthcare CEO as operating advisor for funds
7. Falfurrias looks to sell Dorsey Wright for more than 12x EBITDA: sources
8. LFM Capital closes $110.1 mln for inaugural fund
9. Jobs of the week: Macquarie, CIM, Sorin and Rosewood hiring
10. Ranieri Partners puts CRE services company Situs Holdings on block
For subscribers to peHUB affiliate Buyouts magazine, here are the top three online stories over the past seven days.
Not a Buyouts subscriber? Click here to be an insider.
Flaming baseball photo courtesy of ShutterStock