Here are the 10 most popular private equity-related posts on peHUB for Oct. 10 – 16. (Go here for our top 10 VC posts.)
1. How high will the secondaries market go?
2. Culpeper Capital stops new investments, founder David King and staff join Fortress
3. Vista Equity buys TransFirst from WCAS
4. Goldman, Rhône Capital buy Neovia Logistics
5. Anbang to acquire PE-backed Fidea
6. Vista Equity blows past target for fund V, raises $5.8 bln
7. The Jordan Company to acquire American Freight
8. Jobs of the week: Morgan Stanley, Saudi Aramco and McGladrey hiring
9. Who is the best-performing public pension based on PE returns?
10. Blackstone to spin off financial advisory business
For subscribers to peHUB affiliate Buyouts magazine, here are the top three online stories over the past seven days.
Not a Buyouts subscriber? Click here to be an insider.
Photo courtesy of ShutterStock