Here are peHUB’s 10 most popular posts for May 2 – 8.
1. How to break into private equity
2. SEC finds ‘violations of law’ with GP treatment of fees and expenses
3. Questioning terms, Oregon fails to back Warburg Pincus energy pool: Buyouts
4. Sun Capital to make 10x its money on Cornerstone sale
5. Hedge funds storm into venture: VCJ cover story
6. Will PE bid for the L.A. Clippers?
7. Jobs of the Week: JPMorgan, Montana and SCG are hiring
8. Hawthorn Leisure acquires public houses from Greene King
9. Peer-to-peer lending site Prosper bulks up with $70 mln round
10. Lindsay Goldberg again fails to sell First American Payment
Photo courtesy of Shutterstock