Here are the 10 most popular private equity-related posts on peHUB for Sept. 5 – 11. (Go here for this week’s most popular VC posts.)
1. Thomson Reuters puts peHUB, Buyouts and VCJ on block
2. Five tips for making partner at your private equity firm
3. PE exec leaves Paine & Partners to become lawyer again
4. Brazos executives form middle market focused CenterOak Partners
5. Jobs of the Week: NYC Office of the Comptroller, Oaktree, Trive Capital and Soc Gen are hiring
6. Linden Capital closes Spear Education buy
7. Exclusive: Ex-Oaktree execs target $500 mln for debut fund at Solace Capital
8. Paul Capital to sell off Fund VII; partner Brian Sullivan departs
9. Wisconsin reviews private equity fees and expenses
10. Elm Equity Partners completes fundraising
For subscribers to peHUB sister publication Buyouts, here are the top three online stories over the past seven days.
Not a Buyouts subscriber? Grab your credit card and click here.
Photo: PeHUB Editor Chris Witkowsky ponders the possible sale of peHUB by Thomson Reuters. Photo by Wendy Witkowsky