We’re changing things up a bit to help readers find more great stuff. The top 10 is now available in two editions — venture capital and private equity. The VC version appears on Thursdays, while the PE edition hits on Fridays.
Here are the 10 most popular private equity-related posts on peHUB for Aug. 1 – 7.
1. I have a meeting in Westchester’ and other essential code words for PE newbies
2. To MBA or not MBA? That is the question
3. Expert advice for your private equity career
4. How to break into private equity
5. The secrets to a successful career in private equity
6. Providence Equity launches Strategic Growth Fund
7. Things to consider when selling a private company
8. Wynnchurch eyes potential $1 bln target for Fund IV
9. Leonard Green to buy Mister Car Wash for $400 mln to $500 mln
10. Jobs of the Week: Alliance Bernstein, SVB, Vista Equity recruiting
For subscribers to peHUB sister publication Buyouts, here are the top three online stories over the past seven days.
Not a Buyouts subscriber? Well, grab your credit card and click here.
Top 10 photo courtesy of ShutterStock. Photo modified by Lawrence Aragon