The top 10 is now available in two editions — venture capital and private equity. The VC version appears on Thursdays (see yesterday’s here), while the PE edition hits on Fridays.
Here are the 10 most popular private equity-related posts on peHUB for Aug. 15 – 21.
1. Exclusive: Two Chicago Growth Partners executives raise $350 mln for new venture
2. Jobs of the Week: ORIX USA, Blackstone, Dyal Capital, South Carolina recruiting
3. Madison Dearborn agrees to sell Schrader for $1 bln
4. Burger chain Shake Shack preparing for an IPO
5. Brentwood Associates to buy ICV Partners-backed Marshall Retail Group
6. Goldman, Blackstone kick in rich, 50 pct equity check in Ipreo deal
7. Bregal Partners agrees to dentist acquisition partnership
8. TA Associates invests in SkinnyPop Popcorn
9. Graham Partners puts Infiltrator Systems on the block
10. Mark Regal joins family office Briar Hall; seeks top fund managers
For subscribers to peHUB sister publication Buyouts, here are the top three online stories over the past seven days.
Not a Buyouts subscriber? Well, grab your credit card and click here!
Top 10 photo courtesy of ShutterStock. Photo modified by Lawrence Aragon for peHUB