TVM Buys into Riemser Arzneimittel

TVM Capital and GE Healthcare Financial Services now hold a combined 25.4% stake in German pharma company Riemser Arzneimittel AG, after TVM acquired a 10% stake late last year. The Braun family owns the remainder.

 

PRESS RELEASE

 

Munich-based investor TVM Capital and GE Healthcare Financial Services now jointly hold 25.4% of shares in Riemser Arzneimittel AG, with the remaining 74.6% owned by the Braun family. TVM Capital gained a 10% share in the medium-sized pharmaceutical company located on Riems Island in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern at the end of last year.

 

Together with the new shareholders, the firm's management, led by CEO Norbert Braun, will continue to pursue its international growth and specialization strategy with determination. In the words of Dr Christoph Schr