Home News and Analysis

News and Analysis

Cloyes is a Fort Smith, Arkansas-based provider of drive systems and components for the automotive aftermarket.
Also, PERA has named Kara Justis as chief commercial officer of PERA.
Based in Denver, Revelstoke targets the healthcare and related health and wellness sectors.
Crestview Partners will retain a significant minority stake in Hornblower and become the sole owner of Journey Beyond, an experiential travel provider in Australia.
'7 Brew is a prime example of a founder-led business that can really benefit from our data and expertise,' said Blackstone's Todd Hirsch.
The entire Highstreet management team will remain in place following the transaction.
Wellspring is a provider of technology transfer, IP management and management software solutions.
According to the terms of the deal, UMG will acquire a 25.8 percent stake in Chord for $240 million while the Dundee consortium will take the remaining 74.2 percent stake.
Surgery hospital
TPG Growth and Health Velocity Capital recently co-invested in Compass Surgical Partners, an ambulatory surgery center operator.
Stacker Holdings and Salem Investment Partners also participated in the transaction.
pehub
pehub

Copyright PEI Media

Not for publication, email or dissemination