Private equity headlines dominated the news at peHUB this week, with revelations about big fundraisings, returns data and soup deals occupying your time. Check out this week’s Top 10 posts from peHUB.com.
1. Luisa Beltran covered THL’s investment in the Party City deal—and they got a break on the cover!
2. Jonathan Marino had the update on Silver Lake’s new PE fund
3. Bernard Vaughan knew what was up with One Rock’s new fund
4. Angela Sormani covered CalPERS and their turnaround investments have turned out OK
5. David Toll covered one PE lender’s Gehrig-like success streak
6. Luisa Beltran had the scoop on one PE shop looking to raise some new capital
7. You couldn’t wait for our full coverage on the Madison Dearborn Campbell’s Soup exit, and you jumped all over Clancy Nolan’s coverage first thing in the morning
8. We got a guest post from Rob Go, asking why VCs have such lofty ownership stake expectations
9. Connie Loizos reported on Kleiner’s day in court, and whether they should actually be “encouraged” like they say they are
10. Mark Boslet covered venture fundraising numbers when we got them from the NVCA
Image Credit: Shutterstock.com